Thursday, April 1, 2010

Competition Envy

I attended a BB competition this past weekend  NW Bodybuilding.  It was really fun, and I left feeling inspired to get on top of my food.  Tanji Johnson was there and I saw some great fitness routines.  It's not my thing, but they are fun to watch.  We left after the women's figure & fitness awards were given.  I wasn't really that interested in the Bikini category.

They had a few vendors there, I bought a new energy drink Spark, so far so good.  Often, I can't tell the difference from one to another, they all affect me the same.  I never go for anything that is over the top and will make me jittery.  I drooled over this Sweat USA's clothing...their sizing is super small, so I'm going to treat myself once I get down to my fighting weight.  WHICH WILL BE SOON!  They have the most unique and colorful workout clothes...completely beats Lululemon & Lucy.

Today, I got my new shoes in...they are super cute, and practical.


I start training next week for my June Powerlifting competition, I'm excited and feel that my head is in it this time.  I swear I will not be shamed by an 11 year old boy...and I won't wear knee socks during my squats, amateur!

Here was yesterday's workout :  

60 min Cardio
20/ Elliptical Incline 15, Resistance 3
40 Treadmill - mixture of running and steep incline moderate speed walking.

All of the below are 4 sets of 10

Chest
Bench 75#
Pec Deck 60#

Back
Back Extension 60#
Lat Pull Down 60#
Seated Row 65#
Reverse Pec Deck #45

Shoulders
Upright Row 40# barbell
Front Lat Raise 10# dumbells
Side Lat Raise 7.5 # dumbells

Abs
Oblique Torso Extensions 25# Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment